Thanks to everyone at HBT.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarlHungus76

Reaction score
Well everyone, I just took the plunge into all grain brewing. I am actually a bit annoyed at myself that I did not do it sooner, as even with the type of mistakes that accompany inexperience, everything thing went pretty well and I learned a few things that will help next time. Gravity was a bit off, boiled off a bit more than planned, failed to realize that my drill batteries are not up to the task of a 10.5lb grain bill etc. All the things I did correctly were due to the people here and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone. Without your help countless batches would have been brewed to acquire the same level of "knowledge" that I was able to lean on via HBT. Here are a couple special mentions for a few (and you all know them).
To Edwort for the recipe (Haus Pale), to Yooper for posting so much good information about all things HBT. To Denny for helping me make sense of batch sparging, Biermuncher for always chiming in with good well presented info thats easy for the uninitiated to understand , to Revvy for always having something informative and often hilarious to say. and of course to TXBrew for Administrating the internet equivalent of a daycare with kids hopped up on (fermented) sugar. Thanks to everyone. At this point I have had about a 100/1 read to post ratio. Perhaps I can return the favor at some point....Cheers everyone.

Latest posts

Back