Thank You, HBT!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oljimmy

Reaction score
After struggling through several mediocre batches, moving from extract to BIAB to full all-grain, tearing my hair out over a major recurring off-flavor issue, and finally upgrading to a small single-keg system, I am now drinking a draft IPA that is as good, if not BETTER than most pub-draft craft beers I could buy. It's got smooth hop bitterness, nice aroma, bright golden color and a delicious malty backbone. Mmmm...

2cs8o5k.jpg

So I just wanted to say how incredibly rewarding this is, and to offer a huge THANK YOU to folks like Yooper, Martin B., Revvy and others who put so much time and effort into making so much useful information available.

Thanks, Yooper. I basically started taking every piece of advice I saw you offering, right down to IPA grain bills and yeast selection. You should start charging for this.

A good way to say thank you for everything HBT and it's members helped you with is to become a supporting member. Help keep HBT running and pay it forward. Sounds like you got way more than a membership's worth of benefit.

And congratulations on your progress, and overcoming your challenges.

Brew on :mug:

Latest posts

Back