• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Tap A Draft System FREE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limulus

Reaction score
Absolutely free. I have 8 TAD bottles and two regulator/taps. One was acting a little funny the last time I used it. Also, I believe 4 of these bottles have never been used and maybe even 6 are unused. I had a total of 12, but I'm keeping 4 that I use for some small batches of wine. I also have a blue TAD carry bag. Get yourself a flex-freeze ice wrap like this and you can carry a TAD with you. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001PTGO5A/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I'll make this easy and all you have to do is pay shipping. Just let me know where you are. Please don't say you'll take this stuff and then vanish. I've been doing some cleaning and several other non-brewing items were offered for $0 and it took forever to get rid of those things after someone spoke for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have these been claimed yet? I'm interested. Just let me know shipping costs to phoenix az 85021.

The rumor is that tap a draft is out of business? So these could be collectors items and end up in the National Homebrew Museum?
Applause to limulus for taking the time to give stuff away.

Hi all, it turns out I only have 6 bottles instead of 8. The box that I thought contained 4 only contained 2 when I opened it, but I also found some new caps. schard84, I will swing by a UPS location today to get a rate on basic service to AZ. One more piece of info, these are the original TAD systems that can use two 8g cylinders. That means you can go 50% Nitrogen and 50% CO2 at the same time or go 100%.

Hi all, it turns out I only have 6 bottles instead of 8. The box that I thought contained 4 only contained 2 when I opened it, but I also found some new caps. schard84, I will swing by a UPS location today to get a rate on basic service to AZ. One more piece of info, these are the original TAD systems that can use two 8g cylinders. That means you can go 50% Nitrogen and 50% CO2 at the same time or go 100%.

Awesome. Let me know the rate an how you want to be paid and I'll send it on over.

Thanks!

Back