Superbowl Half Time Show - Lip Sync or No Lip Sync

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was she lip synching?

• Yes - all the way!

• No - she rocked!

• Some of it was lip synched

• Don't Know or Couldn't Tell

• What's the Super Bowl Half Time Show?

• What's Lip Synching?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I vote some. She was never out of breath once. Also it's really effing hard to perform in a venue that large and have it sound good for TV as well. I don't care if she lip syncs or not. She did a good job performing. Everyone in my family thought she was singing more or less the whole time and was going on and on about how she performs and yada yada yada, but she's out of breath performing too and does the same thing then. You'd have to be highly naive to think people like this can't fool the average person into thinking they're singing. I dont' care how long she's been performing for, she didn't miss a single note, and that alone tells me it was staged to a degree because no one is perfect in a performance.

I couldn't really tell.

Maybe I can ask her for the truth next time she has pizza with Jay-Z across the street from me.

Was she there to strip or sing? She was there to sing, and she lip synced.

Sounds like some of you are walking hormone sticks. You'll never get her in the sack, so who cares what she looks like.

Case closed!

Back