Sun oxy oxygen cleaner not at dollar general?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwin

Reaction score
I diy pbw with sun oxy and and red barron (or whatever it's called) from ace hardware. But, Dollar General doesn't seem to be carrying Sun Oxy anymore. I have a hard time finding oxy free and clear as well, plus it coats significantly more, which defeats to purpose...
Anyone seem sun oxy elsewhere?

I get mine @ Dollar General as well.......BUT, not the "Sun" brand, if that was what you were lokking for there.

All it says is "Oxygen stain remover"

Dollar general here has OXY Multi-Purpose Cleaner made by DG home. Not the same has Sodium Chloride, Sun had Sodium Carbonate.:confused:

All of the Walmarts around me have quit carrying Sun oxy cleaner. I'm on the west side of Indianapolis.

Wonder if sun lost rights or a contract with a manufacturer wasn't renewed. I've found a couple more around town but most have been what was left. All DG locations are switching to the DG home brand mentioned by bobbym496. I have never seen it in walmart around here. Only name brand oxy there.

No, it's gone
I haven't tried the DG home brand but I'm sure it's fine for plastics
I stopped using oxy on SS and just use hot water and tsp now

Kroger also has a store brand iirc
I bought several tubs of the Sun cleaner when I found some the last time, so I haven't tried anything else

Latest posts

Back