Strange but true home brew story!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
BACKGROUND: i SENT SOME RHIZOMES FOR A MIXED SIX TRADE. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED.
It is a story in the making. Talk about timing. I had two hot chicks 30s (first day) working for me looking like Daisey Duke in the feild ( i live in nowhere) and along comes the FEDEX guy with a package. Daisy 1 runs up to him with all of the slow motion you see on baywatch and gets the box. I told them it was beer and they were like "right" We were just trying to get the wife to do a beer run (12 mi each way and she was not happy with my choice of help). I opened the box and it is a fantastic retirement tale of opening a box with $20 on top and Good beer on the bottom at just the pefect time. She did not do the beer run obiouvsly, The archery team from Pa is going to KY for the national championships. L donated 20 for it (in which my son ranked 75/5230 in the state) has a donation, the wife is really pissed and retirement is good. Why did I not do this when I was 30? The fed ex guy wants to work for me also.
Thanks,
I LOVE HOMEBREWERS!!!!!
Any of you get to Halifax Pa call me!

I will take pics of the help in the summer when they can swim in the pond and they are more covered up.
They (the hot ones) are now committed to working for me! Retirement is good, but I am becoming a dirty mid age guy.
L, You are my homebrew god!
The beer is good also. and the gals get ugglier by the bottle! They cant get better! Life is good!
All I can say is what goes around comes around.

I will take pics of the help in the summer when they can swim in the pond and they are more covered up.
no no no, we want pictures of them when they are LESS covered up (post in the Boneyard if need be).

The beer is good also. and the gals get ugglier!
you're obviously drinking the wrong kind of beer.

I am still fighting with the wife. she wants them fired, but after 3 wars and 24 yrs in specops, f her. I am due to some fun. I guess I am old but young at heart. Sorry no pics that will compromise them....I feel dirty!, and happy, one of the best days in my life. Thanks L.

idahobrew said:
So you traded some rhizomes for some beer and $20. That's what I make of it.

It's to support his local high schools archery team.

To Dougan,
Folow me brah,If not ask.
I t only gets betterr. The MILF thAT WORKS FOR ME told my son she will be his date in the prom since he does not have one (small town and every one is scared of me spec ops 24 yrs andI I had an incident at the town football game when the nationion anthem came up and the kids had no repect, cops showed up because i hit them in the back of the head for respect for the country. And the phone never spopped ringing because I gave them My number if they ever wanted to become a man) . Now they will cross their hearts or look over their shoulders from now on! F them! and the best part of it is the liberal parents just found out I sponsored their son to go to KY on a archery team to do his best. To vioient for the I guess, My question to them was : What have you done for Freedom today? They dont like that.
After that one of the milfs asked my son out to the prom, in the next breath said " I am pregnent" No crap you cant make this stuff up!
Life is always interesting.

I am not confused by the story.

1 - needs beer.
2 is married
3 has some hot young women working for him.
4 wife does not want to leave him there with 3, above.
5 beer shows up
6 drinks beer
7 is so happy he starts thread about it all.
8 I relate. Am also retired and live in the country.

Awesome, I just settled in with a pint and was blessed by the latest revelations from Halifax :)

Continued:

9. he has some MILFS that work for him too
10. one of said MILFS wants to take his son to Prom
11. bonus, MILF is knocked-up
12. Halifax is a bad ass mofo and has a rep.

Going to go get another beer :) is there more?

No crap, pm ma and i will give yo a phone no. More, I dont know there is always the next day. After a bunch of veegans showed up in a bus last week what else can happen. The wife will answer and say its for you one of your ass>>le buddies! Or one of your wanna be freinds that want to talk to you, it might be about your nuggets!

I am still fighting with the wife. she wants them fired, but after 3 wars and 24 yrs in specops, f her. I am due to some fun. I guess I am old but young at heart. Sorry no pics that will compromise them....I feel dirty!, and happy, one of the best days in my life. Thanks L.

Hehe is not life grand at times

Awesome, I just settled in with a pint and was blessed by the latest revelations from Halifax :)

Continued:

9. he has some MILFS that work for him too
10. one of said MILFS wants to take his son to Prom
11. bonus, MILF is knocked-up
12. Halifax is a bad ass mofo and has a rep.

Going to go get another beer :) is there more?

Had a rep!
Halifax

Beautiful thread, Halifax.

To everyone who reads this thread and thinks, "Is this guy for real?" The answer is yes...definitely, yes. I have met him a marveled at the stories.

Halifax, you have to tell them about your oast/dryer. It is an awesome story.

Beautiful thread, Halifax.

To everyone who reads this thread and thinks, "Is this guy for real?" The answer is yes...definitely, yes. I have met him a marveled at the stories.

Halifax, you have to tell them about your oast/dryer. It is an awesome story.

Wrong Guy. But I have a new one that you would not believe. I dont know if I should post it, It is that crazy!

I really found out today that every one has a mouth. Some are good at sucking it up, some are good for eating sh@t, some swallow the truth, but the ones i do not trust spit it all over the place! And it usually ends up on me or others! Talk about fast 3 min food!

Not Nam. Persion Gulf. I have the disease to prove it. My question to evey one is WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR FREEDOM TODAY?

Ever get attacked by a drunk midget that thinks you a seeding his ex? Strange but true! One of yhe hotties gave my address to the Midget. I always wanted to start a bussiness RENT a Midget. Not at this time though. Guess life is bad for him. Not Wee man But PEE Man, as in you really peed me off.

Didn't know that my 6r was going to cause such a fuss....
drink up !!

Capt'n

Captn,
Want to do another trade? the fed ex guy might pay for the delivery charges himself, or I should I go to a Barbara Streisand concert? Life is interesting! Watch out for veegans! Best posts ever! Thanks L.! By the way did you get the rhizomes? And also I am running out of materiial. Wednsday at noon is good. The wife refuses to do a beer run when I have help, I sure hope I am not elected the godfather!

Back