stipid edd headeesd bichtt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnickASaurusRex

Reaction score
Fatr girtl is mi boss, she havf my f;knn age, but nooooooo she nose thi wrlds bettr me. i tellsis her to go f'nn off. she tells her boss.her boss has talk to me, juss shake is hed and laughs, tellss me to find anouthrr sight tfor the day. I do girl ocmes rund again but this time I filps her off an say yuo meed to leern to piss with out raisn her hand from nowo pn..

She skoofs n sais she sais she thinks it her-ass-meant that i uyus workds like that. Fat girl tells here boss it juss ssl like a bad touch.

Now is wtch the stuip video bout the ladis in there owork invoronet and how to apoorpreltly talk thme.

Then mi do has gass likthe sewer in sumer

siiht

Druk translator to aisle 9, Druk translator to aisle 9!!!

We haven't really needed you since the classic porch couch thread...but we sure as heck could use you now!!!!!

Fatr girtl is mi boss, she havf my f;knn age, but nooooooo she nose thi wrlds bettr me. i tellsis her to go f'nn off. she tells her boss.her boss has talk to me, juss shake is hed and laughs, tellss me to find anouthrr sight tfor the day. I do girl ocmes rund again but this time I filps her off an say yuo meed to leern to piss with out raisn her hand from nowo pn..

She skoofs n sais she sais she thinks it her-ass-meant that i uyus workds like that. Fat girl tells here boss it juss ssl like a bad touch.

Now is wtch the stuip video bout the ladis in there owork invoronet and how to apoorpreltly talk thme.

siiht

Oh wait, I think I might speak this particular dialect of drukken rambling...hang on

Fat girl is my boss, she is half my fekin age. But NOOOOOO she knows the world better than me. I tell her to go fek off. She tells HER boss, her boss has to talk to me, he just shakes his head and laughs and tell me to find another site for the day. I do, but girl comes round, I flip her off and say "you need to learn to piss without raising your hand from now on.

Now is wtch the stuip video bout the ladis in there owork invoronet and how to appropriately talk thme.

siiht

More;

She (I dunno) and says she thinks it's harassment that I use words like that. Fat girl tells her boss it just (something) like a bad touch.

No w I have to watch this stupid video about the ladies in their work environemnt and how to appropriately take them home...no that's not it TALK TO THEM.

THen my dog has gas like the sewer in summer (WTF?!?!)

Poop

You'll either thank me or regret this when you sober up...

:mug:

Ah, yes, good, it's the stuff in front out by the garden that ****s gas like the summer sewer.

I can see!!!

I dont undstadn she getss to do this stubib siit and i gerts to swatch te cideo dow i in trublt with swimboh and wit worlk. danm i wreather sell shoews

I dont undstadn she getss to do this stubib siit and i gerts to swatch te cideo dow i in trublt with swimboh and wit worlk. danm i wreather sell shoews

translator works!

I don;t understand. She gets to do this stupid sh*t and I get to watch the video.
Now, I in trouble with SWMBO and with work.
Damn.
I'd rather sell shoes.

I gotta try this.......

I don't understand, she gets to do this stupid **** and I get to watch the video. I'm in trouble with swambo and with work. Damn I would rather sell shoes.

I think you should call her. Right now. Talk to her Mom first and tell her how much you love her. Post back here and let us know how it went.

Really? She's on the way home?

Tell her to bring home a lottery ticket. You're on a roll.

*edit* Oh, it didn't work. Now her Dad is coming over.

Have you got a webcam?

Wow...Just wow...It got better after I went to bed.
I hope we have a follow up. (In English, not Druk)

So I'm still confused as to why swmbo got pissed? Is #%$@# Fat Chick her sister or something?

And why did FIL get involved?

People wanna know...

:D

Arg! Good morning (3:45 pm). There is a dam pecker bird in my skull blasting the back of my eyes. I woke up to find this grab-de-goop conversation. I tell you now never drink nyquil hefeweizen when facing harassment accusations by 17 year old boss fat girl red headed bitc. That stuff is strong. Not real nyquil just fermented the dam thing way too hot.

What have we learned boys 'n' girls. Never drink without your helmet on. No thats not it. anyway Wow what happened.

By the way Jimmy just lives down the street so no I didn't drive there.

My dog still stinks this morning. He ate all the trub that I dumped in my garden and now he sihts garbage slime and oozes sewer gas. blah.

So the wife is not mad at me. She had to watch her (oops) little sister last night. She's mean letting me think that she was. Her dad is out of town but I misunderstood her.

Stupid dog keeps farting. Jimmy wont let me crash there again. I woke up on his porch swing in a pair of whity-tighties (I ware boxers), with a large great dane drooling over me.

int been that pissy since high school.

Ahh the dogg just shat again.

BTW fingers - you a real bass-tard. "Call her it'll be better."

Yeah I had to walk two blocks home in some one elses' underwear. blah.

Latest posts

Back