• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Stainless Commercial Kitchen Equipment - Sink, Double Deck Shelving Unit, Drain Table

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martianpc

Thirsty Bull Brewing
Reaction score
Excellent quality commercial kitchen equipment for sale. Would be amazing in a home brewery. Please ask questions if I am not clear.

3 compartment / bay sink with drainboards on each end. Sink is 10 feet long. Bowls are 24x24" and 14" deep - This is very heavy and made of high gauge stainless. Faucets are included but are not tested. -$600

Drain table / Dish Cabinet
48" wide x 25" deep x 36" tall. Very nice and clean, some staining from cast iron on top (not rust) I am quite confident this could come off with a scour sponge and Bar Keepers Friend. Has edge to edge drain tray with piping to carry water to floor drain or you could plumb to sewer. Still has protective plastic on in places. -reduced, $400

Everything is in good condition with no rust. It will need to be wiped down and cleaned a little. Open to reasonable offers, please do not lowball. I will accept CASH ONLY and will not ship. Pickup in York, PA.

THANKS!

IMG_20160131_113601.jpg

IMG_20160131_113612.jpg

IMG_20160131_113618.jpg

IMG_20160131_113214.jpg

IMG_20160131_113248.jpg

So are these all coming from the PCI auction site and then you're reselling them for a serious profit or did u have this kitchen equipment sitting around?

I've bought from pci before, paid more than this for some stuff in lesser quality. Pci can be a rip off. This did not come from an auction. I am rebuilding my brewery so I ended up not needing this.

That was my concern, pci looks good upfront but I've questioned a few pieces and then when I checked them out on preview day the quality, as you mentioned, wasn't the greatest. I don't have a need for a triple sink now (my wife reminded me of our other priorities before redoing the basement brewery after I asked for approval), maybe just a double right now. Best of luck with the sale and brewery rebuild

OK, I sold the other stuff FAST! THIS sink should be flying out at this price. I'll drop the price again, $450. That's stupid cheap for it. Table - now $300

Sink is gone, just drain table left. Would be perfect for bottling table.

Back