• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless 15 gal. System for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mttd1

Reaction score
This system is custom made to be just like a sabco system but better. Everything is stainless so there is no rusting or paint burning. Located in SC. I got this with the intention of opening a brew pub and my plans have changed and I'm going to down size. I am asking $4250 for the system itself. It is propane fired 3 burners and electric pumps with electric rims tube and temp. Probe. It will whirlpool mash and has a built in plate chiller that works great. I also have lots of extra stuff like a grain mill, kegs, wort chiller, huge fermenter, temp. Controller for fermentation chamber and much more. I would love to sell it all to someone who is interested. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419449884.468404.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419449930.754776.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419449996.888462.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Gaffney, SC sorry about that.

System still available. Not interested in splitting just yet. Thanks.

Back