SS Conical Fermentor 15 gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surly

Reaction score
I have been building my brewery in stages from a five gallon extract brewery using my kitchen stove. I have been upgrading all of my equipment and now want to take the brewery to the next step.

I am currently brewing 15.5 gallon batches in my plastic conical set in a converted frig. I built that conical using the suggestions and help from this site.

I now want to convert to a like sized SS conical again using a refrigerator as a fermentation chamber.

Any good suggestions to obtain the equipment?
Any cautions to be heeded?

Thanks

I have a Brewershardware 20g SS fermenter that Inuse for 1/2 barrel batches and am very happy with it. Quality and design are spot on. I keep it in a converted (commercial)freezer. I Use a Blichmann 14.5g for 10g batches and I like it too. Been using both regularly for several years

Another vote for Brewershardware SS conicals. Love mine and I looked at a lot of them. It might cost a little more than some but it was well worth it.

Latest posts

Back