• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Ss Brewtech FTS & Spike 15g Mashtun Shirron

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jekeane

Reaction score
I have a handful of items I am looking to move along I may add a few more things local is preferred but I am open to shipping.

2 x SS Brewtech 7g Brewbucket / chronical FTS $175 each 1 is sold
These are basically new with only a handful batches on them. I have a large upright freezer now and don't require them. The neoprene jackets have a small hole cut in them for the brewmaster edition thermowells These were on brew buckets but I am almost certain they fit the 7g chronical as well.

img_6871-68042.jpg

img_6873-68043.jpg

img_6872-68044.jpg

Spike 15g sightglass V2 Mashtun with a Jaybird false bottom and added recirculation port. $285 for it together or $225 for the kettle and $60 for the false bottom. (It's my understanding the FB fits 15g concord pots) Its pretty much in perfect shape I downsized to a 10g blichmann mash tun that I got a deal on used.

img_6862-68038.jpg

img_6863-68039.jpg

img_6864-68040.jpg

img_6865-68041.jpg

Shirron plate chiller $40 shipped I got this with some other items I had purchased. I don't know much about it other than the previous owner said he kept it clean after each batch. Looks in good shape.

img_6874-68045.jpg

img_6875-68046.jpg

Looks like the FTS's fit a Chronical, but which size?

Sorry I didn't put that up there...

These came off 7 gallon brew buckets. I Believe that they fit the 7 gallon chronical as well but I will check on that and edit my post above.

Where In Florida are you located? I'm interested in buying the whole lot. Any deal for the whole package?

Where in Florida are you located. I am interested in everything except the plate chiller but might still purchase if the package price is right.

Plate chiller and mash tun potentially spoke for.

@superkrai Im up in Jacksonville prices are pretty fixed at the moment as I think they are pretty fairly priced even if they were packaged.

Back