Spray Arm for Garden Hose Fitting on Laundry Sink?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvburton

Reaction score
I was looking to get a spray arm setup on my laundry room sink for brew day cleanup. The current faucet is a swivel mount on a garden hose fitting. Any recommendations for a spray arm that I could attach and clip to the wall? Anybody else do something similar with their utility sink?

I'm following because I hope to do the same thing! Thinking about just a three foot garden hose attached to the sink with a sprayer. My faucet has hose threading. So I might go with a Y splitter from there. That way I can either select to use the hose with sprayer, or just flow from the other end of the Y.

Last edited by a moderator:
The side sprayers look like they fit specific kitchen faucets, not garden hose fittings. I think other than replacing the whole faucet, charles' idea makes sense - a short hose with a standard garden sprayer on it.

I have an additional problem in that the hot and cold faucets on my laundry sink are separate. Can't get "warm" water through a sprayer.

Back