Sparge Arm location?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tapout

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find this Sparge Arm? I saw it as an image on Pintrest, but there was no link to a site.

1598544789614.png

I think it may be just what I need to fit a keggle, as the bracket is wider than MoreBeer's Ultimate Sparge Arm.

I think it may also be cheaper (the person that posted it on Pintrest hinted as much).

Cheers.

That's the one! I kept ending up at the HomeBrewStuff site, but just could not find it.

Although, it looks like it may only be available as an in-store purchase :(

I couldn't find it on Amazon, though one of the comments on the site's page intimated they were sold there...maybe they just don't anymore.

I'll contact them and see what can be done.

Thanks, mwayne112!!

Cheers

I just got off the phone with HomeBrewStuff. Friendly dude!

Unfortunately, they don't do mail orders. Ah well.

Bobby_M,

I've looked at the Locline stuff before. Does it sit on the grain bed or is it attached to the keggle sides farther up? I want something that's height adjustable so I can do 5 or 10 gallon batches.

Thanks.

I just got off the phone with HomeBrewStuff. Friendly dude!

Unfortunately, they don't do mail orders. Ah well.

Bobby_M,

I've looked at the Locline stuff before. Does it sit on the grain bed or is it attached to the keggle sides farther up? I want something that's height adjustable so I can do 5 or 10 gallon batches.

Thanks.

The thing is completely articulating and stays in whatever position you put it. It is very adjustable to any grain height. I don't use the ring with the nozzles on it. I just use about 16 segments of the straight locline tubing. The end just gets set about an inch over the grain so that the exit is still in the liquid above the grain.

Back