South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 12!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont forget, OLDBREW is selling Quarts for $10 each! That's ~3lbs
Anyone else in on this buy brewing belgian style brews (dubbel/darks) interested in quarts of the D2 belgian candi syrup at right around 3 pounds in a quart?

D2 Belgian Candi Syrup - This syrup’s flavor is a mix of burnt sugar, figs, ripe fruit, toffee and dark chocolate. Highly fermentable.
syrup will contribute 1.032 PPG. 80 SRM Suggested usage rate is up to 1 cup per 5 gallons.

very good deal, I would add
I'm keeping records here for anyone who wants to get some D2 Syrup. You can pay for it at pickup.

Last payment is a check so it will need to clear before it gets ordered. I'll let you know as soon as the order is placed.

Damn checks. LOL.

My checkbook has at least two inches of dust on it. With electronic banking, who needs checks anymore?

Damn checks. LOL.

My checkbook has at least two inches of dust on it. With electronic banking, who needs checks anymore?

What is a check?

How long will this delay our cause? I have a new grain mill that I just built from scratch/scraps that keeps calling to me from the basement every night....

"feed me"

"FEED ME!"
:D

What is a check?

How long will this delay our cause? I have a new grain mill that I just built from scratch/scraps that keeps calling to me from the basement every night....

"feed me"

"FEED ME!"
:D

Haha... it only delays it a day or 2. The order was just sent in and I should have a delivery date by Monday afternoon.

have room for an 8lb PBW? If so, i'm in. Didn't realize how fast these orders went in? We could go for 84 bags i think, couldn't we?

BucksPA, sorry but the order has already been placed.

I did 2 pallets last time and it just added too much chaos to what has run pretty smooth this past year... just not worth it. I am starting a new buy as soon as this one delivers since so many people missed out again.

Just got word that the grain will be ready for pickup on Thursday! I'll PM everyone in a little bit with the details.

Just PM'd the following:
The delivery date has been set for Thursday, February 17th at 7:00pm!

1618 Union Avenue
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
(RAIN/SNOW will be the only cause for a change)

When arriving at NEMF, Please wait OUTSIDE in the parking lot to the left of the building until you see me and a pallet of grain! Once you see me and the pallets, drive through the gate on the RIGHT SIDE of the building and drive all the way around the building.

If you are splitting a sack with someone, either plan on bringing a scale or getting a Homer Bucket at Home Depot and eyeballing up your split.

If you can not make it to the pick up on time on the 17th, PLEASE make arrangements for someone else to hold your grain for you!
NEMF is being very kind to allow us to continuously use there parking lot to split up our order. Lets not over stay our welcome.

If you can pickup for another member, please do! We have to try not to fill up the lot with cars. They still need to move trucks around.

If you have any questions or problems, please post on the forum or call me directly @ 856-313-3873

Cheers!

I dont have any brews in bottles since i've been kegging. I'm way too lazy for that now!

dont forget, OLDBREW is selling Quarts for $10 each! That's ~3lbs
Anyone else in on this buy brewing belgian style brews (dubbel/darks) interested in quarts of the D2 belgian candi syrup at right around 3 pounds in a quart?

D2 Belgian Candi Syrup - This syrup’s flavor is a mix of burnt sugar, figs, ripe fruit, toffee and dark chocolate. Highly fermentable.
syrup will contribute 1.032 PPG. 80 SRM Suggested usage rate is up to 1 cup per 5 gallons.

very good deal, I would add
I'm keeping records here for anyone who wants to get some D2 Syrup. You can pay for it at pickup.

If anyone is interested in making a hop filter, I have an already drilled 4" PVC coupler that's been used once. Free for whoever wants it (lordura gets priority if he wants it). It'll save you about $5 ($2 for the coupler and $3 for a 3/8" spade bit). Drilled towards the middle of the coupler.

I don't have much headroom in my kettle (7.5 gal), so I bought another coupler and drilled it lower to elevate higher above the boil (I'm OCD).

If anyone is interested in making a hop filter, I have an already drilled 4" PVC coupler that's been used once. Free for whoever wants it (lordura gets priority if he wants it). It'll save you about $5 ($2 for the coupler and $3 for a 3/8" spade bit). Drilled towards the middle of the coupler.

I don't have much headroom in my kettle (7.5 gal), so I bought another coupler and drilled it lower to elevate higher above the boil (I'm OCD).

I will take it! Thank you.

Is there anyone coming from the North Jersey area? I have a sack of grain from last round that belongs to a brewer in Morris Plains, NJ. Trying to figure out how to get it at least a little closer to him.

i would like to see how this is made

This may be a stupid question...but never thought about it b4 the bulk buy...
How long will the grain keep if stored properly un-milled?

Back