South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, I forgot to ask.

Roman I work funny hours.. I work 12am-10am Mon-Thurs in Glen Mills. If you are a night owl you can meet me around 11:45PM, or I can meet up / drop off somewhere near my office after 10am in the morning.. let me know, no hard feelings if that doesn't work out, stupid schedule..

The hops are being delivered via UPS this morning/afternoon. As soon as I have them in my hands, I'll posthere so everyone knows.

If you want to pick up today before 6pm, you can stop by my work:
1450 nixon drive, mount laurel, nj 08054
Drive around to the back left side of the building.

If its after 6 or on tuesday and wednesday, pm me and I'll give you my home address or we can figure out a meeting spot.

Dont get me wrong... i dont mind hold these hops. Just need to know if anyone plans on picking them up at my work so i can bring them with me.

Holy crap, I forgot all about these. Jeff, can I pick them up with my grain? If you need me to pick them up before that please don't be afraid to say so. I'll find timeto get up there.

That's fine with me... I don't mind holding them. I just thought everyone forgot about them!

Oh great. And I am sitting here waiting for Todd to hook me up with some Hallertau. Shame on you for the proverbial brain fart.

Oh great. And I am sitting here waiting for Todd to hook me up with some Hallertau. Shame on you for the proverbial brain fart.

Haha... if you'll see Todd before the grain pickup, you can pick them up if he wants?
We have a delayed payment on the grain buy so its pushing it back another week.

that's fine with me.ferman if you are up there and want to, you are more than welcome to grab them. Take what you need of the hallertau and I'll pick them up from you. If you go, grab vonwolfhausen's as well please.

I'm already at work and have the hops at home. I'll be there after 6 today if you want to pick them up.

Jeff - I will shoot up to your place after work today. Will try to be there a little after six o'clock and will pick up orders for vonwolfhausen and twoodward15. I hope you have a cold home brew waiting for me. :)

Todd and vanwolfhausen - The eagle has landed. I have your hops. PM me to set up a time to meet up this week. I am in Williamstown. Thanks.

Enjoy the brew ferman... I would have invited you in for a pint but the wife was a tad bit annoyed with me tonight... haha gotta keep the peace!

It's all good. I was already in deep water with the Mrs. She had planned on running some errands tonight and I left her with the baby. LOL

There will always be a next time. Hope to see you at Iron Hill on Tuesday the 7th. Although I am sure I will see you before then for the grain pick up.

I can pick them up today or tomorrow. I will be on vacation until next monday night. if you aren't available I can always grab them next week. Thanks for getting them for me. Take the hallertau you need form them. You can have half a pound of them for picking them up or take some of the other hops I got.

I am completely loaded up with hops for now. Its a very simple group buy to organize if someone else wants to do a round 2. Nothing like the grain buy! PM me if you need any info on how to set it up.

Back