Slop Sink Sprayer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d40dave

Reaction score
I have looked into this a while ago but didn't find anything. I want to have a sprayer for my slop sink. It would save me from having to attach/de-attach my bottle washer all the time. Do they sell such a sprayer?
Thanks, Dave

What about those kitchen faucets that can be either a stream of water or a sprayer that you can pull out? Or those that have a sprayer.

I'm seeing more and more commercial kitchen options in residential products. They do make faucets for commercial kitchens that are also plumbed to have a sprayer that can work simultaneously or separately from the faucet.

Depending on your slop sink I'd think something will work. And you can always just plumb your own separate water line to the sink and put a hole in it if you need to. You can add a tee to the existing supply shutoff valve or just after it.

Or are you just wanting to know a specific product so you don't have to search yourself? :bigmug:

I have searched but found nothing that would fit in a slop sink and yes I'm looking for a specific product if one exists. I do not want to hack something together, it's just not worth it. My last house had a kitchen sink with 3 holes, I forget the spacing but two holes near the center of the sink were for hot and cold water and there was a third hole on the right for a sprayer. I was thinking about something like that. The pull out sprayer is no good because there isn't a way to connect a bottle washer to it.

Last edited:
Back