Simple Drying Vessel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Train

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted before, but I wanted to share it regardless.
When I purchased my 10 gal cooler diy MT it came with a cup dispenser. I almost tossed it in the recycle bin. Long story short, I found a use for it. After cleaning my siphon/bottle filler in a plastic wallpaper tray, I really didn't have a practical way place to allow the parts to dry. *lightbulb* I'll just drill 1/4" holes in the bottom of that cup dispenser and bolt it to my brew shelf! It's very convenient and I hope someone finds this useful too.

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

I like this. Gives me an idea to use PVC pipe so I can have a better place for mine.

Excellent idea! Better than storing flat. Some have turned PVC pipes into sanitation vessels for tall things.

Thanks. I would agree PVC would give you a bigger radius to store more items. I will definitely swap my cup dispenser for pvc as my brewing expands. Come to think of it, I do have another I could drill and attach to my brew table for easy item access.

Back