Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of us from our Chicago trip last year:

Chicago.jpg

Chicagopub.jpg

Getting a lot of practice by now cut/paste/cropping in photoshop about now? I hate it when they included themselves in the picture. ;)

That does kinda spoil it. It's like they want some kind of ownership of them beautiful womens or something. :(

I am now officially past my normal scheduled friday afternoon drunken hour, so I'm gonna throw my vote in for ChshreCat's SWMBO.

I've always had a gnome thing going for them 'lil love pixies like Cyndi and Bjork.:eek:

10806d1240450826-show-us-your-swmbo-spryte-kb.jpg

And a trio of SWMBOs: my SWMBO, my Mom, and my sister-in-law

Threesome.jpg

TL

Your wife is lovely, your mom looks sweet, and your sister in law is absolutely stunning..she wouldn't happen to be somewhat single would she???

:mug:

Oh snap..I posted in this thread.....I didn't want to, for I hate you all (read insanely jealous) becasue my swambo looks sadly similar to Death's. :pout:

Your wife is lovely, your mom looks sweet, and your sister in law is absolutely stunning..she wouldn't happen to be somewhat single would she???

Revvy, I hate to bear bad news, but she is my sister-in-law because she is married to my brother. Should things not work out, though, I'll be sure and let her know that someone has his eye on her! :D

TL

Here is my wife. Hot damn am i a lucky man
DSC02705.JPG

1st_bus_ride_in_Mexico_89_.JPG

I still don't know how i did it. And she loves that i brew beer. And here favorite beers are barleywines and IIPAs!!!!

hahaha no that was just before we moved. We went to Baja for vacation prior. All the pics from anchorage have big warm coats. I felt it didn't do her any justice. Plus we haven't seen the sun for half a year so we resemble the color of some just past due sour cream. There's one for ya.

Of course, I mean this as a sincere and honest compliment....I would soooo do ALL your wives!! :D

Sorry to be off topic for no apparent reason, but when is the next HBT group meeting?

Yes, but the real question is - would you be able to handle the mortgage that comes along with it?
-Me

Haha EvilTOJ I was taking the pic and she leaned in, but I agree it is a bad picture to post. Its just that... well... see... its the only one I can find that I can post on a forum where there may be children present.

Haha EvilTOJ I was taking the pic and she leaned in, but I agree it is a bad picture to post. Its just that... well... see... its the only one I can find that I can post on a forum where there may be children present.

Sounds like someone needs to post in Fightclub! :D

Sounds like someone needs to post in Fightclub! :D

Like I say, its a dilemma between brewing a batch of beer and having access to the "members only" areas of the site. I'd rather brew beer. If it was only $10 to become a premium member I'd do it. $25 is too steep right now, which is why I started brewing in the first place. My monthly beer budget dropped from $300 (going out to the bars way too much) to under $100 easily... out of necessity.

Like I say, its a dilemma between brewing a batch of beer and having access to the "members only" areas of the site. I'd rather brew beer. If it was only $10 to become a premium member I'd do it. $25 is too steep right now, which is why I started brewing in the first place. My monthly beer budget dropped from $300 (going out to the bars way too much) to under $100 easily... out of necessity.

Just donated $5 to RedIrocZ. Do we have four more takers? Then he has no more fightclub excuses. ;)

PM'd you fifelee, thank you. :)

I'd ask what goes on in fightclub but I know the first rule of fightclub. Irregular pulse tried to explain once without breaking the first rule. Didn't convince me. :p

Yoopz, your fishing always makes me jealous :( I want to go crappie and blue-gill fishing, damnit. I guess it's time to plan a trip...i wonder what lakes have them in cali...

Back