Share your "man-crush" thread?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
benedict-cumberbatch-cat-1-elite-daily.jpg

I would expect more semi intoxicated responses with request to be removed in the morning for fear of potential issues stemming from questionable sexuality.

Dylan McDermott.

I started American Horror Story and evidently made one to many comments about him.

Mofo is dreamy.

See you guys in the morning.

I would expect more semi intoxicated responses with request to be removed in the morning for fear of potential issues stemming from questionable sexuality.

Dermot Mulroney.

Mofo is dreamy.

See you guys in the morning.

Fixed that for ya, buddy.

Dylan McDermott is mine.

Someone who enjoys taking long walks in the woods, listening to the sounds of the birds and the squirrels frolicking in the trees. Then sneaking up on that squirrel and picking it off with a .22 and a scope.

But ESPECIALLY someone who doesn't mind skinning those damn things! Seriously! It's like God GLUED that skin on!

Also for me...George Clooney. Is it weird that I have more than one? And by weird I mean...

Someone who enjoys taking long walks in the woods, listening to the sounds of the birds and the squirrels frolicking in the trees. Then sneaking up on that squirrel and picking it off with a .22 and a scope.

You mean... @Remmy? Though a .22 may be too small of a caliber for him.

I will admit, mine would probably be Mark Wahlberg

Norm MacDonald, I could laugh listening to the guy read a newspaper.

No crush but...

Robin Taylor sold me on the Gotham series. I hated Penguin previously as a character, even though DeVito is amazing.

This guy just has the right amount of crazy. And, those eyes... I mean, perfect fit for the character.

Latest posts

Back