semi new to the game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idtapthat

Reaction score
My name is Dave and I live in amherstview ontario, married( but my wife doesnt like beer/wine or cider), more for me and my friends i guess.
Brewed my own a couple years ago, One batch out of 5 turned out. got discouraged and gave up, been back at it now for a year and no crap batches yet(one cloudy cider). Now that I've found this site and the wealth of info I might not have any botched batches again.

Howdy! My wife is not much of a beer drinker and drinks wine sometimes with friends, although she is liking some wine at home in the evenings too now and I have a batch of beginners wine going for her now. I kind of would like her to like beer, but at least she tastes my beer once in a while as long as it's not an IPA!

As you found out, it's pretty easy to make decent beer with a little bit of practice and a little bit of knowledge. Cheers!

Back