Selling my Equipment - what's it worth?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewrican

Reaction score
Hey guys. Its been a long long time since i have been around. Busy with kids, work, and life in general. While i still have a huge passion for beer, life has gotten in the way and its hard to keep a decent weight with 10 gallons of beer sitting around all the time on tap LOL.

I want to list my setup, but dont know what it is worth.

I have a 3 tiered steel stand with three burners and the propane run in the structure with fittings etc. I have three kegs with the tops cut open professionally with drilled and welded fittings. The mash tun has a custom false bottom, sight glass and is wrapped in an insulation (from a thread on here years ago) and covered with sheet metal / calked to allow for direct fire. I have a chugger pump mounted on the brew stand. The HLT also has a sight tube.

What do you think its worth?

If you happen to be in the metro Atlanta area and are interested, let me know.

Its worth what someone will pay for it.
A good place to start would be to figure out what all the items would cost new at today's prices. Then knock off 50%, list it on here, name your price "or best offer" and you'll find out what its worth.

Latest posts

Back