• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Selling it all: Zymatic to Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock_Toy

Reaction score
Thinking about selling my Zymatic and all of my brewing equipment. I simply don't use it and it am considering switching a PicoBrew instead. I have around six or seven brews on the machine and it is in perfect shape, including the original box, instructions, etc. Also have several 5 gallon kegs and four 3 gallon kegs. A couple fermenters and lots of additional parts. Also have a 4 tap chest freezer and CO2 tank. All in perfect shape. Would be looking for a local buyer in the San Francisco Bay Area. Anyone interested? If you are, drop me a message at [email protected] and we can discuss. Looking to let everything go for $3,000.

IMG_5211.jpg

IMG_5213.jpg

Kegs.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3844.jpg

If I do part it out, I will most likely look to sell just the Zymatic first and I would want $1,500 for it. E-mail me if you are interested.

Bumping this to the top. If anyone local has any interest in it, please shoot me an e-mail. I am willing to negotiate. I REALLY don't want to ship and would rather keep it than try to ship it.

Latest posts

Back