"selfish gift guide for brewers wives" - how a Blichmann burner makes a clean kitchen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross_daly

Reaction score
I had a great idea for a brewing-related gift guide while I was waiting for my wife in the mall yesterday. I always ask for brewing items as gifts, and I think that she doesn't want to buy them because she thinks they will make my brew sessions take longer, be messier, or occupy more space in the house. I realized I just need to show her how each purchase can do something she already wants me to do.
Here's the link, feel free to pass it along to your significant other. It explains how a blichmann burner will give them a cleaner kitchen, a better wort chiller will make the brew session take less time, and a kegerator will empty out that closet full of bottles.

Best of luck this holiday season, report back with your results!

http://because-beer.com/the-selfish-gift-guide-for-homebrewers-wives/

I haven't read the link yet. But my wife bought me a minifridge to get bottles out of the kitchen fridge, and a burner to move my brewing into the yard.
But if it's really cold again this winter I'm moving right back to the stovetop.

But if it's really cold again this winter I'm moving right back to the stovetop.

...and I don't blame you. Even if it only gets the boil out of the house in summer, that's the worst time to be boiling 5-10 gallons for over an hour. If your wife wants you outside at any cost, then that's probably a whole other problem!

Latest posts

Back