• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seeking barrels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraschoch

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
New to this site and I thought I would give it a shot that someone out there would know where I could fine 3 large used barrels and 6 stackable barrels to display in an exhibit in Phipps Conservatory in Pittsburgh, PA as part of our fall show. I am seeking to purchase. I also would like to keep it local or western PA so I don't have to ship or I could go pick up. We are keeping it rustic - they don't need to be perfect or new or anything like that. In fact a more rustic look is what I am seeking. Anybody out there have any ideas? Thanks!!!:)

I bought a few barrels from wigle whiskey in Pittsburgh. I know they have a few sizes

Look on craigslist, usually some older barrels on there that probably are too dried out for beverages, but would be fine in an art exhibit.

Latest posts

Back