• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

searching for munich Classic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copachono

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
im trying to make some decent hefe but i cant get liquid yeast (i live outside USA), so i looked for the place i always but stuff ak adventures of hombrewing and the price was killer so i ordered some but i got the regular Munich i contacted them for the change and they send me another 11 packs free of charge but when they got here yesterday (takes about 2-3 weeks of travel) they send the same Munich yeast, so in the end i dont want to mess again so if anybody has some munich classic yeast and are willing to sell it to me i would be very glad

the last time i tried to do it i ended with a berliner weiss, somehow i got a mixed wild yeast while harvesting yeast, so probably im not willing to try

Back