Search for Three Floyd's in Indianapolis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsncrabs

Reaction score
I will be in downtown Indy this weekend and looking for a bar that serves Three Floyds stuff on tap. I will be on foot staying at downtown Marriot. Help me find some Zombie Dust!!!!!

sinking ship often has a keg of 3Fs but it's not always zombie dust. Sinking ship, 20 tap, and hopcat are all close to each other and are 3 likely locations.

( 5 - 6 miles north of your hotel )

Beer spy might help
http://in.worldclassbeer.com/beersp...6220&idPackage=999998&txtMileage=99&txtShow=5

or http://in.worldclassbeer.com/beerspy/ if you want to search something else

My guess is those are retailers that have ordered it and not necessarily those that are serving it. Should give some numbers to call though.

Not sure how far it is from you, but looking at HopCat, they have it on tap currently.

By the way, Yard House opens downtown....next week on March 25th.

For all of you that get your team to Indy for the Final Four, you will have a large number of taps in the neighborhood.

PS: I prefer my Simpsons version for Harry & Izzy's name: Itchy and Scratchy's

If you are stopping at Sun King, you had better go early. This is a very crowded day there, they do reduced cost growler fills today.

Shame you can't make the hour and halfish trip up 65 to see them in Munster. Yum Yum, Gumballhead, and Artic Panzer Wolf in the kiosk today.

You should try to find some 18th Street while you're there. Very limited quantities of their beer, but it's worth seeking out

Well we made it to Sun King the hard way. Taxi got in accident on the way. Everyone ok and beer is great! Dominator and Wee Mac are very good!!!!

End of The Line in Fountain Square typically rotates a FFF tap, usually Gumballhead, Zombie Dust, and Alpha King. La Margaritas across the street gets in some solid brews too that are not too common.

I managed to get tickets to Dark Lord Day, speaking of 3 Floyds....

Living in Indy I get to enjoy their beers all the time. Usually during football season Champps tries to keep a keg whenever they can get it of ZD. Some good breweries in Indy.

Try Fountain Square, Triton, Two Deep, and Bier if you can manage the time. FS and Two Deep are pretty much downtown, Triton and Bier are each roughly 15-20 away.

End of The Line in Fountain Square typically rotates a FFF tap, usually Gumballhead, Zombie Dust, and Alpha King. La Margaritas across the street gets in some solid brews too that are not too common.

and both places have great food! EOTL for breakfast, LM for dinner!

If you find yourself north of Indy, Trion Tavern in New Haven, IN had an awesome selection of 3F products on tap when I was there three weeks ago. They are just East of Fort Wayne, IN...

Thanks everyone. I found the zombie dust and a few others. Great town this is. Had dinner at Granite Brewing. Nice Bock and Ipa.

Just like most things nowadays... ZD is not as good as it used to be. Citra has changed, and unfortunately not for the better. :(

I'm glad you were able to find it though!

I agree with you. It is not nearly like it was. Still not bad for free though.

Actually, John Palmer and I were in McNivens on Mass Ave a year ago and he had the ZD and I had the Daredevil IPA. We both admitted that the Daredevil was better.

Latest posts

Back