Score!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_ms0ah8XddV1swp729o1_500.gif

No but seriously... Great score!

I paid 77 a case at the canning plant. when that was open a few years ago. are they getting more now at their retail store?

I had a friend pass through. He had to go a couple hours out of his way to get it, so I paid him a little extra.

Nice. Heady is one of the only beers I have had that lived up the hype. Pliny was just "meh" for me. Zombie Dust was great but I didn't have to go out of my way to get it.

I like 'em both. I've only had Pliny once and it was pretty sublime. And very reminiscent of Heady, which I've had more of since I ski in that area a lot.

Sweet, had it about 3 times, way to far of a drive for me. One of reps at work drives by there once in a while, he surprises us with Heady... His sales go up after. :)

Nothing lives up to hype......it's just beer

generally a correct statement but couldn't be more incorrect in this case. Heady Topper does in fact live up to and even exceed the hype. I'm thirsty now!

Besides the hops in Heady, the thing I love about it is the malt profile. I actually really like it as it ages a bit. Say a month or two out. The hops slightly fade behind, but there's still plenty of hoppy flavor.

I'm spoiled by living close enough to get some, but can't always make the trek. Damn, that's a lot of money for 2 cases, but I guess that's the price you gotta pay for not living close.

If your buddy can swing by Hill Farmstead and get you a couple of growlers and bottles it might make you forget about Heady.

You paid a lot no doubt, but if it were on sale at the pub, you probably got it for less than if you were buying it by the pint.

Is that a yeti cooler?

Sadly the retail store is not open yet. They were doing truck sales and recieved alot of complaints. At the moment it is only at certain retail stores.

Hill Farmstead is very high on the list. Yes it is a Yetti. It is a great cooler. It was a gift. I was not sure if they were worth the money but, after having one I have done a 180. They are great.

Back