SCOOOOOOORE!!! Craigslist style & BB question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WPStrassburg

Reaction score
CarboyHaul.jpg

8 - 1 gallon glass jugs
4 - 3 gallon heavy as heck italian carboys
3 - 3 gallon better bottles
2 - 6 gallon better bottles
bunch of stoppers & airlocks
Drying rack

$108

Now I've got the chance to secondary smaller batches and start playing withoak, fruits, and other stuff.

These are my first better bottles and from what I remember reading the only thing special you shouldn't do is rock them full wiothout a tennis ball or leave oxyclean in them for for extended periods.

Craigslist rocks!!

CarboyHaul.jpg

8 - 1 gallon glass jugs
4 - 3 gallon heavy as heck italian carboys
3 - 3 gallon better bottles
2 - 6 gallon better bottles
bunch of stoppers & airlocks
Drying rack

$108

Now I've got the chance to secondary smaller batches and start playing withoak, fruits, and other stuff.

These are my first better bottles and from what I remember reading the only thing special you shouldn't do is rock them full wiothout a tennis ball or leave oxyclean in them for for extended periods.

Craigslist rocks!!

Nice score! Why can't you leave oxiclean in Better Bottles for extended periods? I do it all the time with no adverse affects that I can see...

good find, but.... wtf is up with the price. $108? Seems odd that they didn't just list it for $110 or $105 or even $100.

Back