• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sanke adapter and dual body reg...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2BeerSpeer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple sanke adapters and a dual body dual gauge co2 regulator for trade. regulator has ball lock connections and is brand new. I used it for 6 months and built a keezer so it isn't big enough. also have hop rhizomes and various SS fittings. Working on a Brutus 10 type stand now and need a few things....Will consider anything reasonable. Make Offers

Here is some link i found to a similar to mine. Its half inch 120v, model 8210g94

Im working on an electric build. I could use things like valves to convert my kettle, a new regulator since my current one is gummed up and permanently stuck at 10psi. Really im open to anything though.

The one i have is brand new in the box.. had it in my closet for a couple years.

still wanting that Solenoid valve? I would trade you for the regulator if you are interested. I need another regulator for pressure transfers etc.

Latest posts

Back