Sampler Glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWMBO got me some tasting glasses from Crate & Barrel. Not sure of the size, but they are called "Mini Beer glasses".

A friend gave me a set of "Doozy" glasses that are a great size for tastings. All the info I see on the internet says they are like 8oz glasses, but they aren't really. More like 4-5oz. The thing that I like about them is that each of the four glasses has a different pattern etched into the glass, so it's easy to tell which glass belongs to whom.

12 of these for a buck-eighty five a piece. Not bad.

http://splendids.com/beer-taster-glasses-c-230_233/5-oz-libbey-mini-draught-pilsner-beer-taster-p-10

Same ones we had printed:

whalesminipils.jpg

hey bobby, were you able to get those at wholesale price without showing a business ID or anything?

I got a few tasting glasses from a local brewery tour. 2 free glasses and I bought the other 2 I wanted. They do have redhook printed on them, but I like redhook. You should check local breweries.

Last year at the Slow Foods beer tasting they had great polycarbonate tasting glasses. Unbreakable and had the nice thick feel of glass. Sure wish I could buy a box of those somewhere, but I haven't been able to find them.

Latest posts

Back