sadness at the upcoming season.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchuklobrau

Reaction score
Well spring is right around the corner, and the lil darlings are gonna come up soon. While i cant w8 to see how they do this year, im a lil saddend by the prospect. I get to get em trained and see em start to bud, but will not get a harvest this year. Good news bad news. I will be moving to Germany this July(unless the house deal falls through) so no harvest for me. 40 plants ranging 2-5 years old. was so looking forward to a harvest. :) but i get to start a new garden in Germany and perhaps get some rhizomes i cant get here.

you're moving into some big time brewing culture. that's a pretty cool thing. you'll definately have a better climate for the european varieties that i know are difficult to grow in our part of the country.

If you decide to get rid of any of your plants let me know. I'd gladly buy some whole plants off of you.

Back