sad day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

invadermark

Reaction score
First post!!!

Thought id use it to let all know i finished off the last of my first successful partial mash. i called it red snow bc it was brewed with 3gallons melted snow. but im so sad to see it go. cant wait for my next to be done. im calling it bicycle. :) ps. i love this home brewing stuff.

Brewing is a great obsession. Here's a tip - brew more often and you won't have to wait for the next batch to be ready! (And welcome to the forum).

First post!!!

Thought id use it to let all know i finished off the last of my first successful partial mash. i called it red snow bc it was brewed with 3gallons melted snow. but im so sad to see it go. cant wait for my next to be done. im calling it bicycle. :) ps. i love this home brewing stuff.

Love this! major shame we got just about zero snow in NJ this year, I will plan on trying this next year!

personally i think it was one of my favorite beers ive ever had. i mean i may be a little biased. :) but my friends agree. i also thing its need being able to say i brew with snow, water from an actual spring, ect. the water gets filtered through coffee filters twice and boiled. so water preparation is sometimes the longest part of brew day. i am very interested in learning more of the chemistry of brewing water a little further down the road.

Brewing is a great obsession. Here's a tip - brew more often and you won't have to wait for the next batch to be ready! (And welcome to the forum).

^Words of wisdom.

I never have an empty fermenter long. As soon as I keg, I fill it up within a few days. once you get the cycle moving, you will never be dry :)

^Words of wisdom.

I never have an empty fermenter long. As soon as I keg, I fill it up within a few days. once you get the cycle moving, you will never be dry :)

im starting to figure this out. i picked up a few food quality 5 gallon buckets and im converting them into fermenters. :ban:

Latest posts

Back