RVA Yeast Labs LLC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the 10th generation of a Pacman yeast purchased from RVA last September. I've gotten a couple of ribbons with beers brewed with it, so I'm pleased.

Jealous that you're so close. Shipping was expensive.

Don't know how you could drive 2 hrs and back and think you were saving on shipping, but I'm planning on ordering some of their yeast.

Don't know how you could drive 2 hrs and back and think you were saving on shipping.
Good point there. I didn't think my comment through. Only that he's a lot closer to RVA than I am in NJ. :eek:

edit: BTW, Don't worry about summer shipping. His packaging was great. Styrofoam container with ice.

I wasn't planning on driving, just that I could get some really fresh yeast from there, and shipping shouldn't be too bad.

I have used their HopTopper (Conan), Dry English Ale (007), Munich Lager, and the Dunnator Castle scottish ale. All have performed really well for me. I'm a fan.

Bumping this up to see if anyone has had experience/contact recently? I'm trying to get their Manchester/Boddington's yeast. Anyone have experience with this yeast?

(I'm hoping it really is the Boddington yeast and not some derivative of London III)

Emailed this weekend and have not heard back yet.

Latest posts

Back