Rough dig at homebrewers...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cujocon

Reaction score
Make sure you pay attention to the top right panel.
Pretty funny though.

HB.png

I have more of a pan belly, and my beard is kept short for proffessional reasons. Other than that, I totally identify.

Ok, I've got a pot bellie & a beard, but it's like Sean Connery in, " The Man Who Would Be King"...& I cut my hair short as well. :tank:

I'm down for a good frisking, maybe even two. Don't have a beard, but I call my goatee the intimidator. many moons ago, some coworkers said my goatee made me appear intimidating.

That was kinda funny actually.

I just grew a beard for the first time in my life, 38 yrs old.

Gotta say I'm enjoying my natural state of man. I'm sure it will help my beer. That and the bomb a$$ 16 gallon all-stainless whirlpooling kettle I just put together.....:rockin:

I can't wait to retire so that I can grow a beard. No pot belly either. Oh well...

♫ ♪ Get your burning running
Mash in at 150
Waiting for conversion
Then the sparge gets underway

Yeah darlin' gonna make some lager
Pitch some yeast and let it fermentate
Bottle all of that beer at once
And then sit on my hands and wait

Born to brew Mild! ♪ ♫

We hold our paddles closer,
as we shift to overdrive.
and everything goes bubbling by,
with every nerve alive.
We brew so fast,
it seems as though
we've taken to the sky,
our brewin' machines in harmony,
we here the FV's cry...
I'm your brewin' lova,
tell me there's no other! :rockin:

I've always had a beard since I discovered it one morning, so many several years ago I decided to see what my face looked like without telling the wife first. She comes home and see's someone mowing the lawn and thinks "That lazy A$$hole has hired someone to mow the lawn!" Well that someone was a clean shaven me. Of course I immediately grew it back to keep peace in the family ;)

We hold our paddles closer,
as we shift to overdrive.
and everything goes bubbling by,
with every nerve alive.
We brew so fast,
it seems as though
we've taken to the sky,
our brewin' machines in harmony,
we here the FV's cry...
I'm your brewin' lova,
tell me there's no other! :rockin:

I'm your Turbo Yeaster!

:rockin::rockin:

I have a bread, now. It has nothing to do with home brewing, I am lazy, hate to shave, and can pull off a beard with a bald head.

I'm a pot bellied white dude with maybe a 18" beard. I really enjoy a good frisking too. I am for this.

So, how much eye-contact does it take to turn a simple frisking into something... y'know, really special?

Nvrmnd.

:ban:

Make sure to treat your bread right.

Now that I've grown a beard I feel that my beer quality will improve. I may have to forgo setting my brewery up and just make do with what I have.

My wife pokes fun at me for having so many "products".

I have a goatee, does that count?

Is it a goatee, or a Van Dyke?

Goatee = hair ONLY on the chin.
Van Dyke = Moustache connected to hair on chin.

Scott Ian from Anthrax rocks a goatee. Most men that have a Van Dyke (like myself) think it's a goatee.

:)

It's actually a Van Dyke, I only say goatee because most people have no clue what a Van Dyke is.

Is it a goatee, or a Van Dyke?

Goatee = hair ONLY on the chin.
Van Dyke = Moustache connected to hair on chin.

Scott Ian from Anthrax rocks a goatee. Most men that have a Van Dyke (like myself) think it's a goatee.

:)

It's actually a Van Dyke, I only say goatee because most people have no clue what a Van Dyke is.

heh - apparently, neither does Google. I just image-searched for example pics, and 99% of the pics were Van Dykes.

WE NEED TO TAKE OUR BEARDS BACK! WE ARE NOT SHAGGY FROM SCOOBY-DOO!

Then again, it seems most people would rather write out "would of" and "should of" than the correct "would have" and "should have", so I guess it is no surprise that "goatee" means any sort of beard. Google even has a picture of a man with a full beard in their image search for goatee.

*sigh*

FTR (and people who don't already know) - this is Scott Ian, rocking his goatee.

scottian.jpg

This is me, with 3-day stubble surrounding my Van Dyke.

chqHRxX.jpg

Back