rookie from New Jersey!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpryor

Reaction score
28/m/nj

I have been searching through these forums for advice for the past few months and finally decided to sign up the other day to eventually get some interactive feedback. A couple buddies from college helped push me in to this new found hobby and with the cash from my tax refunds and advice from these forums I finally started my first brew! I have about 5 gallons of Octane IPA from Midwest Supplies sitting in the corner of my bedroom sitting in a carboy pumping out CO2 like a steam train! Thanks for these forums it really helped with the purchasing and understanding of the brewing process. Cheers :mug:

p.s. - I have a new found respect for those who brew lagers/stouts and cant touch their stash for months. I'm getting too anxious here!

After you brew a few you'll learn to wait. All you have to do is taste a young beer and an aged beer and you'll figure it out yourself!!! Did anyone else notice Hes a 28yo male Ninja? SWEET!!!!

Back