Robobrew v3 $299 at MoreBeer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought one less than a month ago for $379.... wonder if they will honor the new price.

That’s the one without the pump right? What accessories do you have working with it during your brew day? I’m in the market for an all in one. Thanks !

I have the one without the pump that I use for my 5 gallon batches and I don't use any additional accessories. I run off about 1.5 gallon every 30min during mash. My mash effeciency seems to be around the 80% mark.

I have the one without the pump that I use for my 5 gallon batches and I don't use any additional accessories. I run off about 1.5 gallon every 30min during mash. My mash effeciency seems to be around the 80% mark.

How does sparging work with the non pump units?

How does sparging work with the non pump units?
When mash is done....I lift the malt pipe...sit it on top of the kettle and I add sparge water on top of the grains for sparge.

I only use hot tap water. Normally about 1.5 -2 gallons to get to pre boil volume

Back