• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Richmond VA craigslist find: keggle, SS pot, MLTs, carboys, corneys, temp control,etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcHokie

Reaction score
Not my ad, but looks to be a great deal for someone near Richmond. I guess Quinton is a bit east of Richmond proper.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/fod/3279848858.html

I have a great collection of Beer Brewing equipment for sale to include the below items:

-15 Gallon Keg converted to a brew pot with valve and glass top
-10 Gallon Stainless Steel Brew Pot with valve
-10 gallon igloo upright Mash Tun with false bottom
-5 gallon igloo upright Mash Tun with false bottom
-Qty 4 -5 gallon Better Bottle fermenters
-1 Large food grade 7 gallon fermenter with screw on top
- Complete Keg system with Kegs, CO2 canisters and Dual valve regulator
- Refrigerator temperature controller to turn your refrigerator into a cooled fernmentin chamber
- Many odds and ends for brewing (brewing spoons, syphons, books etc...)

Looking for 300 dollars or best offer.

I can't speak to the authenticity of the ad, just passing it along in the hope that its legit and that someone here gets a solid deal...

Not questioning your post, I just wish I would've seen something like this a year ago. It seems like quite the deal. I've since acquired all the gear I need, but surely would've jumped on this if the quality is there. Nice find! Hopefully someone can take advantage of this.

I live like 2 hours away but I would definitely drive for all that stuff. I could use an upgrade

If the guy flakes....he's an idiot! Good luck! My wife wouldn't let me get it anyways

This is my one hobby the wife likes as she gets yummy stuff out of it. The rest I think she would rather I give up. I'll let y'all know how it all goes down

Actually even if she said no.....I would still get it. My wife doesn't drink beer and she thinks beer brewing is for nerds.

Latest posts

Back