Returning!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron1983

Reaction score
Greeting folks. I feel another introduction is in order, as I haven't been on here in ages. After a few career changes, a divorce, and several moves later, I have constructed new brewing equipment and am getting back into the Home Brew game.

I hope to hear a lot from you guys as I have in the past, greetings again and I look forward to future brews!

Greeting folks. I feel another introduction is in order, as I haven't been on here in ages. After a few career changes, a divorce, and several moves later, I have constructed new brewing equipment and am getting back into the Home Brew game.

I hope to hear a lot from you guys as I have in the past, greetings again and I look forward to future brews!

Well, better late than never, as they say! Yeah, welcome again. I can see from your date, some time has past. Get back in forget the past, and help us all brew better beer............:)

Latest posts

Back