replacement handle for a corny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea that seems expensive for the handle. also it says its used, not that it would matter much just FYI. i recommend you visit your LHBS and ask if they have any old keg shells they can part out. may get a better deal.

I had this happen last week. I was packing a full corny keg down to the kegerator and one of the handles halfway ripped off in my hands.

I mixed up some JB Weld, doped it on thick and stuck the handle back on with a weight on top to keep it in place (book, bricks, whatever you've got laying around) for 48 hours.

Good as new. Cost me $5 for the JB Weld.

I'd go that route and save yourself some $$...

I had this happen last week. I was packing a full corny keg down to the kegerator and one of the handles halfway ripped off in my hands.

I mixed up some JB Weld, doped it on thick and stuck the handle back on with a weight on top to keep it in place (book, bricks, whatever you've got laying around) for 48 hours.

Good as new. Cost me $5 for the JB Weld.

I'd go that route and save yourself some $$...

Your keg was a rubber top, yes? Not the same at all...

Cheers!

Back