• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Reduced my brewery size & getting rid of excess equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDIr0n

Reaction score
I am getting rid of a bunch of extra stuff I have had laying around since I downsized to a 2 vessel Brutus 20, along with other stuff I have changed in the past few years.

1x Fermentap Sightglass that I am asking $15 for, I no longer need it since it was on my HLT.

4x 0-250F thermometers, one of them the stem is 8.5" long and the other 3 are 3.5" long. All three of the shorter ones can be calibrated, and the 8" on is not calibrateable. One of the 3" ones is adjustable for better viewing angles I am asking $30 for this one, and $20 for all the others.

Here are pics of everything, If there are any questions please ask.

Do you have a pic of the thermowell?

Wish this was up last week. I just bought all new camlocks.

Very first pic bottom right, I can get another pic up for you if you would like.
Sorry I missed you on the camlocks, I finally got off my arse and posted this.

Dibs on rest of camlock A's, 2- 304ss 1/2" street elbows, and the johnson A 419, is this the digital version?

ss false bottom, type a camlocks (5), 2 street elbows, (4) ss 304 tee (2)ea, (4) ss nipples 1/2"

Paid for, sorry guys the above listed is ((SOLD)) :p

Latest posts

Back