Recipes / images for my school project website

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HH60gunner

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm in a school web design class at the moment and could really use some board help. For our project we were supposed to create a website about either our job or hobby, based on a prototype we made in our last web design class. Naturally I picked the subject I was more passionate about and chose to make a home brewing website with emphasis on recipes, tutorials, helpful brewing links, and my very own rants/raves and reviews on all things beer.

If anyone has any recipes they wouldn't mind me putting on my website, or even any beer related images you wouldn't mind sharing I would greatly appreciate it. Currently the website is not live and only functioning on my laptop, but I was excited about it's progress and may actually launch the website live after this course is over.

If you post a recipe please post what BJCP category the beer fits best, your recipe, and your name or screen name if you'd like me to post it up for recipe credit. I've got a few of my own I'll be adding but no where near enough to populate the entire recipe section. Hopefully once I learn a little bit more I'll be able to add database integration so I don't have to update recipes manually, but in the meantime it'll do.

Thanks in advanced.

Rob
HH60Gunner

Latest posts

Back