Re-tubing 3 Tap Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nman13

Reaction score
So I bought this three tap tower and I am trying to change the 6' tubing it came with the 10' bev flex tubing. Problem is I can't seem to get the top cap off to undue the current tubing.

Does anyone have experience with this tower? Does it make sense that the top doesn't come off? Is there a chance this thing can't even be retubed?

Cheers!

http://www.beveragefactory.com/draf.../D4743TT_chrome_three_faucet_beer_tower.shtml

Hmm, that seems odd that it doesn't come off, perhaps they epoxy the cap in place? I might call them and ask how you are supposed to service the tower if it can't be dismantled.

Yeah the pic shows the top is different than the simple pull off top most have. Definitely give them a call, they have good reps that can help.

Rev.

I called them up and they told me that the top should come off. Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough because I was too scared to potentially break it. Now that i know it comes off I'll try again and check back!

Thanks guys!

I wonder why they sell them with the shorter tubing. I bought mine when I had no idea what I was doing and it came with the smaller tubing. I have been dreading changing the tubing. I do remember another thread on here with some detailed instructions. I don't have the link, but will be looking for it when I get the courage to attempt changing my lines.

Back