Razzleberry Wheat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TowsonTiger22

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So, my roommate and I wanted a really berry beer for our ladies. Went to the LHBS, and came back with a cooper's can, and threw that into the primary.

Racked on to 6 pounds of berries, 3 pounds of black and 3 pounds of rasp, and left it for about three weeks.

But it in bottles, and after a week and a half, we have a well carbonated, really sweet beer. I think it'll be our summer favorite for awhile.

I'd like to thank this site, as it provided me with the info to come out with a great beer.

It was a cooper's wheat beer kit, a packet of WB06, and some table sugar for priming. We wanted to whip up a real quick and easy crowd pleaser, as I figured it'd be easier to move bottles than carboys when we move to our new place.

I had to use a blow off tube with this. As soon as I racked on to the berries, the damn beer when nuts! I'm really happy with it.

This isn't our first beer, but I'd like to try it again as soon as I understand/get the stuff for allgrain brewing.

Back