Racking my brain...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eujamfh

Reaction score
To figure out why i bought two packets of S-04. Usually I have a beer(s) in mind when I pick up yeast. I usually only buy every couple months, with a brew schedule in mind. Well….I don't write down said brew schedule and now I can not for the life of me figure out what I was supposed to brew with the S-04!

I have been eyeing winter stouts for the past couple weeks but I am relooking at the recipes I was considering and no S-04.

I know it is a good yeast and am sure I will find something to use it for…usually I am a S-05 for my IPAs and recently I have been on hefe's…so this is driving me crazy.

Hi. I'm your brain. I know exactly why I told you to by the S04. However, it is quite fun for me to make you wonder and guess, since I also made you forget. Ha ha ha, now you ask the public. I belong to you, old buddy, and only I hold the secret.

All you're going to get from the public is a bunch of smart-aleck responses.

Hmmm... maybe you'd remember if you didn't relax and have so many homebrews... Also, maybe that would stop liver from calling me up every morning.

Peace!

Ha-ok. Point taken but it truly is making me crazy. After more thought, I near certain I picked it up to try with Graham's cider. But still not sure why I bought two.

I probably will use it in a pending story once I figure out what I am going to make.

Back