Quick disconnects for control panel?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisfromAbby

Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding what I want for connecting/disconnecting my input/output wiring. I'm not worried about the power supply. Mainly the 10 24v sensor and solenoid leads and then 2 120 volt lines for the pumps.

Any suggestions?

Chris

For the 120 stuff, L5-15 plugs are what you want. for the 24v I vote XLR, but I believe you can probably get away with CAT5

On my gas control box I used Neutrik Speakon 2 pole power connectors for the 24 volt wires for the Honeywell valves.
http://www.neutrik.com/en/speakon/nl2fx You can use XLR connectors also, whichever you like.....

You can see the blue Speakon connectors here on my gas box, they are on the bottom marked MLT and HLT valves.

DSC_5320.jpg

I agree XLR connectors work well...I also used aviation connectors and switchcraft connectors to save space and Money while still being within safe ratings for the connectors.

Latest posts

Back