Pulled my lower back, drinking to forget, who wants to join me?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AerationStation

Reaction score
So I pulled my back lifting a couch up three floors while moving my friend in to his new place. I can barely walk so I've gotten a 6 pack of brown shugga and a bomber of Arrogant Bastard, plopped myself down on the couch, and I'm ready to watch some Thursday Night Football and maybe some hockey (Go B's! :rockin:).

Anyone else rocking an injury and needs some moral support? :tank:

Did your friend buy you the beer? If not, you need a better class of friend :D

Well yea, I wouldn't let him get away with that. I was very specific on my "prescription" and he came through (although his wife wouldn't let him join me haha)

Welcome to my world! I slipped the L2 disc in my back when I was a tall, skinny kid in the ford foundry at 23 years old. It came back to haunt me in my mid-40's & is a royal pain. Canes suck btw...so vodka & hb's all the way with some craft brews for good measure. Rheumatiz meds ya know...:tank:

I have a similar situation unionrdr. Not lifting, but twisting with a 90-pound load of metal silt-fence stakes when I was 21 did me in - I just didn't know it until years later.

Now I am 40+ and getting more fragile every day. Literally, I slipped in the bathtub the other day and screwed myself up. Not my bathtub, but one I was cleaning in an empty property.

:mad:

I wish I had some homebrews to help out. I shouldn't have taken that hiatus.

I did it in the head cooler in the back of the foundry at 23 years old. Twisting back & forth with cylinder head castings after knocking the sprues & risers off them. throwing some 105lbs per second for 12.5 to 16 hours will do that. Gotta go to the doctor this morning for check up.

Latest posts

Back