Pueblo, Colorado CO2 Refill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

number40fan

Reaction score
Thought I would post this up here just in case anyone else in the area is looking for a place to refill a tank and not go through the exchange process that most of the bigger companies in the area require. HBT was one of the first sites to show up while googling when looking for a place to get them refilled in the area, but didn't show this company for this specific town. Hopefully, this will help others find this site (HBT) as well as a place to get their tanks filled.

Acme Fire & Safety Equipment Co Inc
101 N Victoria Ave,
Pueblo, CO 81003
(719) 582-2738

Nice older lady at the front counter. I didn't make it there before the 4:30 deadline that the workers leave, but they are open until 5:00. $28 for a 20# bottle. Dropped my two bottles off and will have the wife pick them up tomorrow.

Thanks for tip. We get our fire extinguishers serviced there. They have great customer service and we like doing business with them.

Mark

Back