Post your "Untappd" user name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't post here often but I just downloaded the app. User name is

american_manatee

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

On the desktop (doesn't work in the app) click on one of your check-ins for a homebrew. On that page there is a link that will say "claim this brewery" Click it, tell them it is your homebrewery. Since you don't have an email from the official brewery, it helps to let them know you've created most (if not all) the beers under the name and the majority of the check-ins, it is yours. Once they process that (a couple of days usually) you'll get a login for the brewery that will allow you to fill in other details and attach images for the labels.

On the desktop (doesn't work in the app) click on one of your check-ins for a homebrew. On that page there is a link that will say "claim this brewery" Click it, tell them it is your homebrewery. Since you don't have an email from the official brewery, it helps to let them know you've created most (if not all) the beers under the name and the majority of the check-ins, it is yours. Once they process that (a couple of days usually) you'll get a login for the brewery that will allow you to fill in other details and attach images for the labels.

Ah, I see. Thanks Mark!

ElJefeBrews. Feel free to add. I need more untappd friends

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Scparks

Michigan man, love the app.

Father, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Michigan Alumnus, Home Brewer

Scparks, I tried to add you but it can't find you by that name. Add me please. Where are you in Michigan?

Scparks, I tried to add you but it can't find you by that name. Add me please. Where are you in Michigan?

I'm in Burton, just outside of Flint. I'll try to add ya.

Father, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Michigan Alumnus, Home Brewer

Hophead_32... Same as here... Feel free to add me.. All SC and VA home brewers add me

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Find me at Cheddarhed3. Not sure what all the fuss about the iPhone App is. Allows me to comment, rate,toast, find and upload pics easily. Going to start adding "friends" tomorrow but if you beat me to it...cheers and thanks for the add!!

Sent from my iPhone using Magic and deception.

Back