Pliny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmadway

Reaction score
Just dropped by a favorite local Northern California liquor store who happened to have a few of these. Check out the bottled on date.

image-2560935654.jpg

image-3591689777.jpg

The great thing about great IPA's is there is no guilt involved in drinking them right away. So I will.

Wow. $4.18 is a steal. Down here in San Diego they are $5.99. Lucky to get them though.

Now THAT's fresh! Hope to try that one someday. They don't have it here in IL, unfortunately. :(

I hate you... I mean this as a term of endearment... actually, just really, really Jealous.

I live near Eugene Oregon and I can never find this stuff... only had 1 so far, and it is worth a quest

Nice find! There's nothing like a fresh Pliny, best I've ever done is 3 days from bottle date (other than on tap at the brewery). Amazing how much difference even a week or two make.

Omg I am so jealous! I have one local store that gets Pliny and even then I can only buy 1 bottle at a time, if I show up on the right day.

I need to arrange a trade for some Russian River beers.

I'm in Michigan and have access to Bell's, New Holland, Shorts, Arbor Brewing Co, Atwater, Dragonmead, Kuhnhenns, North Peak, Motor City, Right Brain, Dark Horse, Founders, Frankenmuth, Jolly Pumpkin, Odd Side and out of the state (non-Cali breweries): Southern Tier, Victory, Dog Fish Head, etc.

A fellow brewing friend of mine here in nor Cal told me he drove by the RR brewery last week and there was a line three blocks long to get some younger. I feel that the younger may be harder than ever to find. Even for us who live only 30 miles away.

A fellow brewing friend of mine here in nor Cal told me he drove by the RR brewery last week and there was a line three blocks long to get some younger. I feel that the younger may be harder than ever to find. Even for us who live only 30 miles away.

yeah, i was in that line on feb 1st..i didnt realize that it was being released that day. so i figured i came all the way from chicago, i mite as well stand around for some beer. over all i wasnt impressed by the younger, but i did love the elder. and the sours they make there are amazing.

I was out there when the released Younger. It was good but I didn't get the hype. Much rather not wait in line and have a Surly Wet. Of course, that's just me, we are all entitled to our own opinion :)

Back