Please help appraise this kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fridge: $50 (being generous)
5# Co2 tank: $20 + $15 if filled completely
Regulator: $20
Keg: $50
Chrome Tower: ~$75
Therm: $40

Looks like a deal considering no construction on your part. Fridge looks old though but sometimes the old freon fridges are without a doubt better coolers than modern minis

Fridge: $50 (being generous)
5# Co2 tank: $20 + $15 if filled completely
Regulator: $20
Keg: $50
Chrome Tower: ~$75
Therm: $40

Looks like a deal considering no construction on your part. Fridge looks old though but sometimes the old freon fridges are without a doubt better coolers than modern minis

Yeah I kind of was thinking the fridge looked pretty old, but when you take into account its already all put together it is pretty enticing. I think what would be ideal is if it could fit an extra corny keg, so I could eventually get a dual manifold, sell the tower and get a dual tower.

Yea it should fit two easily.

You can also make your own tower with PVC and it'll save you about $100 bucks.

Yea it should fit two easily.

You can also make your own tower with PVC and it'll save you about $100 bucks.

Yeah I was actually just reading that thread. I might just end up doing that, it seems like a pretty badass DIY project. If it all goes to hell I'd only be out, what, 10 bucks including the insulation? Not including the actual extra fitting, tubes, faucets, etc. of course.

Latest posts

Back